Presley’s hologram to be made soonJune 8th, 2012 - 3:10 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 8 (IANS) Legendary singer Elvis Presley is set to be digitally recreated for a series of live shows and television appearances.
The digital form of the singer will be created by The Digital Domain Media Group. The same company has made the much talked about Tupac Shakur hologram, reports BBC news.
“This is a new and exciting way to bring the magic and music of Elvis to life.His lifelong fans will be thrilled all over again and new audiences will discover the electric experience of Elvis the performer,” said Elvis Presley Enterprises in a statement.
Presley died in 1977 at the age of 42. Though the details of the forthcoming digital performances are unclear, it’s likely that his fans will hear him sing hits such as “Heartbreak hotel”, “All shook up” and “Jailhouse rock”once again.
–Indo-Asian New Service
- No children keeps Parton's married life happy - Jun 23, 2012
- Lil Wayne "I Am Not A Human Being" Released Digitally - Sep 28, 2010
- Tupac Shakur's collection to be displayed in Atlanta University Center - Sep 14, 2011
- Elvis Presley's will put on sale - Nov 13, 2010
- Elvis a superstar for the record books - Jan 05, 2010
- Presley's crypt for sale - May 29, 2012
- Sir Tom Jones to headline Elvis Presley tribute gig - Sep 07, 2010
- Rihanna's Tupac tattoo causes a stir - Jan 26, 2012
- The Fans Of Elvis Presley Paid Tribute Star On His 75th Birthday - Jan 09, 2010
- Arjun Rampal Dances To 'Jailhouse Rock' On His Dining Table For His Daughters - Sep 17, 2010
- Elvis Presley's 75th Birthday Celebrations Make The Fans Excited - Jan 08, 2010
- Indian fans remember Elvis on his 75th birth anniversary - Jan 06, 2010
- Rare Elvis Presley photos found - Jul 02, 2010
- Indian artists join in creating Elvis Presley comic (With Images) - May 05, 2012
- Unseen photos of Elvis Presley discovered - Jul 01, 2010
Tags: audiences, bbc, digital domain, elvis presley, elvis presley enterprises, heartbreak hotel, indo, jailhouse rock, legendary singer, magic and music, media group, television appearances, tupac shakur, ym