Preparing for burlesque stripper role was easy for Jessica BielApril 4th, 2009 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 4 (ANI): While most actors have to slog hard for the roles they play, American actress Jessica Biel has shown that some roles come naturally for her.
Biel, 27, plays a burlesque stripper in new flick ‘Powder Blue’, and preparing for the role came easy for her.
“I’ve gained such a respect for the women that actually do this for a living. It’s so difficult,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
Being a former gymnast helps her as she performs the routines, especially since she has already mastered the art of flexibility and balance.
“She’s very athletic… the learning curve I thought was going to take months took weeks,” director Timothy Linh Bui said.
The film, which also has Patrick Swayze, Forest Whitaker and Lisa Kudrow starring in it, is about a mortician, an ex-con, a suicidal ex-priest and a stripper brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances. (ANI)
- Jessica Biel strips for 'Blue' movie - Dec 10, 2008
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- Is Silambarasan's Vaanam Based On Hollywood Movie? - Aug 16, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Presley's granddaughter to star in 'Magic Mike' - Aug 20, 2011
- Jessica Biel 'a natural stripper' - Apr 10, 2009
- Lisa Kudrow Digs Out Her Family Past In "Who Do You Think You Are" - Mar 20, 2010
- Christina prefers female strippers instead of male - May 15, 2010
- 'Haven': SyFy's Latest Offering - Jul 10, 2010
- Texas executes man who beat baby boy to death - Mar 29, 2012
- Swayze's widow thinking of adoption - Apr 15, 2010
- Mickey Rourke to act in remake of 'Mona Lisa' - May 15, 2009
- Lisa Niemi convinced Patrick Swayze back from the dead - May 07, 2010
- Jessica Biel bares all in ''Powder Blue'' - Dec 10, 2008
- Miller to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: actors, american actress, christmas, christmas eve, circumstances, flexibility, flick, forest whitaker, gymnast, jessica biel, learning curve, linh, lisa kudrow, london, mixture, mortician, patrick swayze, sun, timothy linh bui