Pregnant Pink vows to calm downNovember 27th, 2010 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 27 (ANI): Pink has been known for her violent antics, but the rowdy star has vowed to clam down as she’s expecting.
The singer, who is expecting a baby with her on and off fella Carey Hart, admitted she misses a proper punch-up.
“A real good fight - it’s been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I’ve become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it’s lawsuits, it’s boring, just boring,” the 31-year-old added.
However, the feisty singer, one of the biggest female stars of the decade, isn’t promising she’ll stay completely out of trouble in the future.
“I don’t know, hopefully I stay out of jail. I’m not really sure,” she said from her home in U.S.
The ex-gymnast, whose ‘Greatest Hits’ are out now, is due to give birth in the spring. (ANI)
- Aggressive Pink misses fights - Nov 28, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- I have been really mean, says Pink - May 09, 2010
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Pregnant Pink talks about sex of baby - Nov 17, 2010
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- Knitting - singer Pink's new hobby - Jul 20, 2011
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- Pink pokes fun at pregnancy reports - Apr 19, 2010
- Pink confirms pregnancy - Nov 17, 2010
- Pink undecided on baby's name - Nov 30, 2010
- P!nk puts scenes of self-harm, attempted suicide, anorexia in new single - Jan 21, 2011
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- Pregnant Pink still drinks - Nov 29, 2010