Pregnant Natalie Portman hits the pool daily to keep fitJanuary 18th, 2011 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 18 (ANI): Pregnant star Natalie Portman has revealed that she hits the pool daily to keep in shape.
“I have been swimming every day,” UsMagazine.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
The ‘Black Swan’ star talked about her pregnancy workout routine backstage at Sunday’s Golden Globes.
The actress, who is now through her first trimester, is trying to stay calm and relax amidst the award season madness.
“When I am in my womb-like environment, I am hoping the baby is feeling peaceful,” she said.
Natalie is expecting her first child with French choreographer Benjamin Millepied (33). (ANI)
- Pregnancy really calm and good: Natalie Portman - Jan 17, 2011
- Natalie Portman expecting baby boy - Feb 18, 2011
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Portman not in rush for another baby - Aug 20, 2012
- Portman finally feels like an adult - Jan 10, 2011
- Portman engaged, expecting first child - Dec 28, 2010
- 'Indescribably happy' Portman announces she's engaged and pregnant - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman slammed for out-of-wedlock pregnancy - Mar 04, 2011
- Portman praises fiance at Oscars - Mar 01, 2011
- Portman planning movie hiatus - Jan 16, 2011
- Benjamin Millepied And Natalie Portman Attend "Black Swan" Premiere - Sep 03, 2010
- Natalie Portman marries Benjamin Millepied - Aug 06, 2012
- Natalie Portman plays down the 'Black Swan' controversy - Apr 07, 2011
- Natalie Portman now a belly dancer - Apr 30, 2011
- Natalie Portman Rubbishes Rumor Of Being Part Of Superman And Batman Movies - Jan 03, 2011
Tags: actress, benjamin millepied, black swan, choreographer, first trimester, golden globes, madness, natalie portman, pool, pregnancy workout, shape, star natalie portman, swan, womb, workout routine