Pregnant Jessica Alba has fun snacking in Big AppleMarch 7th, 2011 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 7 (ANI): Actress Jessica Alba, who is pregnant, has revealed about the fun time she had snacking in New York City.
Alba, 29, took to her Twitter page to describe what she had eaten.
“Beautiful day in NYC had bfast clintonstreetbakingco. Amazing pancakes n biscuits. What r sum of ur fav NYC bfast spots?” Us magazine quoted her as writing.
The next day the ‘Fantastic Four’ star was praising another breakfast joint on Manhattan’s hip Lower East Side.
“Have u tried Frankie’s in LES 4 bfast? May have the best French Toast, Bacon n Bfast Sandwhich in the city,” she described in her tweet.
Six hours later, Alba, who announced in February that she and hubby Cash Warren were expecting their second child, hinted that she wasn’t the only one eating for two.
“Finishing a lunch - now I want to sleep. @cash warren is ordering 4 desserts. What the hek do we do w him?” she wrote. (ANI)
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba taking culinary classes - May 20, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Organise your time to keep romance alive: Alba - May 07, 2012
- Jessica Alba Shakes A Leg For Jimmy Fallon - Dec 14, 2010
- Jessica Alba to move to France? - Feb 03, 2010
- An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay - Dec 11, 2011
- Alba watches parents renew wedding vows - Jan 08, 2011
Tags: actress, bacon, beautiful day, bfast, biscuits, cash warren, desserts, fantastic four, fav, four star, french toast, fun time, hek, hubby, jessica alba, manhattan, new york city, pancakes, sandwhich, six hours