Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studioJanuary 23rd, 2012 - 9:05 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
California, Jan 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Heavily pregnant Hilary Duff is not staying away from the studio. The 24-year-old, who is seven months pregnant, tweeted that she has been in the studio and working on an album.
The actress is married to 31-year-old NHL star Mike Comrie. The pair are expecting a baby boy this March. The singer has revealed that she can’t wait to see the child in the world. Duff revealed in a previous interview that, she will be working through her pregnancy.
She told E! News back in October that, “Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record so I still want to do that… I think that after I have the baby I’ll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mom.”
She seems to be doing just that because in a tweet from the singer last Thursday, she revealed that she has been in the studio doing “recording all day!”
The Lizzie McGuire actress has not released an album since she came up with the 2007 album Dignity. She plans to promote the new project “few months” after the baby is born. She is determined to be a “good mom” to the baby.
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
- Hilary Duff To Wed - Aug 07, 2010
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Hilary Duff And Mike Comrie On Their Honeymoon? - Aug 16, 2010
- Hilary Duff weds hockey player Mike Comrie - Aug 16, 2010
- Duff likes to experiment with hair - Apr 19, 2011
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011