Pregnant Heidi Klum feels likes a ‘Buddha’June 10th, 2009 - 1:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 10 (ANI): Supermodel Heidi Klum has likened her baby bump to a Buddha.
The pregnant stunner, who raises daughter Leni, five, and sons Henry, three, and two-year-old Johan with husband Seal, loves the way her body has changed, reports Contactmusic.
She said: “You get used to all the changes of your body. It’s not like I’m going, ‘Oh my God!’ I’m used to that part of it. You feel like a Buddha!”
Heidi added her children are fascinated with her expanding tummy.
She explains: “They get it. They always rub my tummy.
“If I had a dress on, Leni would literally go all the way down under my dress to rub my tummy. And I go, ‘My underwear is showing, thank you very much!’ ”
She added her body will have no problem springing back into shape, saying to Us Weekly magazine: “I know my body will go back again!” (ANI)
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Pregnancy is giving Heidi Klum "love handles" - Jun 18, 2009
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch two maternity clothes lines - Jan 07, 2010
- I feel so lucky to have found Seal: Heidi Klum - Sep 29, 2010
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Klum launching two ranges of maternity clothes - Jan 08, 2010
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012