Pregnant Allen feels like penguinAugust 25th, 2011 - 2:19 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 25 (IANS) Pregnant pop star Lily Allen says she feels like a waddling penguin, thanks to her expanding baby bump.
She woke up in the morning feeling like a penguin, the aquatic bird known for walking slowly on land, and she gradually started thinking about a chocolate biscuit called Penguin, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I feel like a penguin, not the chocolate covered biscuity kind, but an actual penguin that waddles … now can’t stop thinking about chocolatey penguins doh! (sic),” Allen posted on her Twitter page.
Allen, who married builder Sam Cooper earlier this summer, is beginning to feel the effects of pregnancy as she enters her third trimester.
“I can’t see my toes and I’m not bendy anymore,” she had posted a few days ago.
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Lily Allen has forgotten how to walk in heels - Aug 30, 2012
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Pregnant Lily Allen feels like an elephant - Sep 15, 2010
- Pink praises Lily Allen's "real" music - Nov 28, 2009
- Lily Allen says she nearly died after losing her baby - Mar 30, 2011
- Sonam takes to Bikram yoga (Movie Snippets) - Aug 01, 2011
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Lily Allen gets bride's nightmare - pimple! - Jun 11, 2011
- Allen's long battle with life - Mar 09, 2011
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Lily Allen down with flu - Oct 06, 2010
- Lily Allen urges fans not to watch her upcoming docu - Mar 10, 2011
- Pregnant Lily Allen says she feels like an elephant - Sep 15, 2010