Pregnancy really calm and good: Natalie PortmanJanuary 17th, 2011 - 12:55 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 16 (IANS) Actress Natalie Portman says that her pregnancy has been easy so far.”I feel great. I’m through my first trimester. It’s been really calm and good,” usmagazine.com quoted her as saying.
Portman walked away with the best actress award for her role in “Black Swan” at Critics Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Friday. The teary-eyed star thanked her parents, Avner and Shelley Hershlag during her acceptance speech.
“If I am a shadow as good a parent, an echo, then I will be the best in the world, so thank you,” she said.
She also credited “Black Swan” director Darren Aronofsky for introducing her to her fiance, choreographer Benjamin Millepied.
“I have to thank you (Aronofsky) for this incredibly fulfilling experience. You made me very skinny, and now you’re indirectly responsible for getting me fat. You introduced me to my love, Benjamin Millepied, who also choreographed the film, and I am so incredible grateful for that most special of gifts,” she added.
- Natalie Portman expecting baby boy - Feb 18, 2011
- Portman praises fiance at Oscars - Mar 01, 2011
- Natalie Portman now a belly dancer - Apr 30, 2011
- Natalie Portman's 'tears of joy' as she grabs Best Actress Oscar - Feb 28, 2011
- Natalie Portman marries Benjamin Millepied - Aug 06, 2012
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Portman not in rush for another baby - Aug 20, 2012
- Natalie Portman Wins Golden Globe Award For "Black Swan" - Jan 17, 2011
- Benjamin Millepied And Natalie Portman Attend "Black Swan" Premiere - Sep 03, 2010
- Pregnant Natalie Portman hits the pool daily to keep fit - Jan 18, 2011
- 'Indescribably happy' Portman announces she's engaged and pregnant - Dec 28, 2010
- Portman engaged, expecting first child - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman says she feared dying on 'Black Swan' sets - Dec 30, 2010
- Portman planning movie hiatus - Jan 16, 2011
- Natalie Portman plays down the 'Black Swan' controversy - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: acceptance speech, actress award, actress natalie portman, avner, benjamin millepied, best actress, black swan, choreographer, critics choice awards, darren aronofsky, director darren aronofsky, fiance, first trimester, love, natalie portman, parents, pregnancy, shelley, swan