Pregnancy has made me an insane monster, says Christina ApplegateJuly 29th, 2010 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 29 (ANI): Christina Applegate says that she has turned into an insane monster due to her pregnancy.
The Samantha Who? star revealed earlier this month (Jul10) that she is expecting a baby with her fiance, Dutch musician Martyn Lenoble.
The 38 year old appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! sporting a massive baby bump, which she later showed was a sweatshirt under her dress - and she used the interview to open up about her pregnancy so far.
“I feel okay now. Oh god, I’m like text book right now - I’m like everything you read in the books, I got it all. The cravings, the morning sickness I had for a really long time. The morning sickness is so bad!” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
And the actress has also confessed that she is suffering from unexpected mood swings.
“The psychosis… you kind of go a little cuckoo. Yelling for no reason, it’s almost out of body. You’re stepping back from yourself and watching this insane monster in front of you that’s you, and you want to stop her but she’s funny to watch,” she added. (ANI)
- Pregnancy turns Christina Applegate into 'insane monster' - Jul 29, 2010
- Applegate gives birth to baby girl - Feb 01, 2011
- Applegate won't push daughter into showbiz - Feb 28, 2011
- Tough to impress my daughter: Applegate - Mar 18, 2012
- Christina Applegate pregnant with first child - Jul 22, 2010
- Christina Applegate Talks About Her Food Cravings During Pregnancy - Aug 29, 2010
- Christina Applegate says daughter healed her after breast cancer battle - Feb 17, 2011
- Actress Christina Applegate Remarks That Pregnancy Has Made Her A Gluttonous Consumer Of Foodstuffs - Aug 29, 2010
- Christina Applegate to tie the knot - Apr 18, 2010
- Christina Applegate To Wed Musician Boyfriend - Apr 18, 2010
- Christina Applegate engaged to rocker boyfriend Martyn LeNoble - Apr 18, 2010
- Christina Applegate gives birth to a baby girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Applegate wants to make movies that are appropriate for her kids to see - Jul 31, 2010
- Martyn Lenoble And Christina Applegate To Welcome Their First Child - Jul 22, 2010
- Christina Applegate is pregnant - Jul 22, 2010
Tags: actress, bump, christina applegate, cravings, daily express, expecting a baby, fiance, jimmy kimmel, jimmy kimmel live, little cuckoo, london, long time, monster, mood swings, morning sickness, musician, pregnancy, psychosis, samantha, sweatshirt