Pre-orders for Kareena-inspired ‘Heroine’ collectionSeptember 21st, 2012 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) Bollywood continues to inspire fashion among youngsters, and if you’re one among those who fancies Kareena Kapoor’s outfits from “Heroine”, here’s your chance to grab them online.
Apparel brand Jealous 21 joined hands with the Madhur Bhandarkar-film for creating its clothes range, inspired by Kareena’s glamourous look. Now, online portal www.fashionara.com is opening up pre-orders for it.
In tune with the actress’ get up, there are chic party dresses in colours ranging from white, yellow, black and blue, which are up for grabs.
“Movies allot a fair share of the market budget to online media. In addition, the web is relied upon heavily for word-of-mouth publicity and sales of movies and music. It is thus only natural that movie merchandising moves online,” Arun Sirdeshmukh, CEO and co-founder, Fashionara, said in a statement.
“Particularly for categories like fashion, online retailers offer the quickest and most efficient route to getting merchandise to market,” he added.
The collection will delight young shoppers, who love to mimic Bollywood.
- Kareena gets the brandwagon for 'Heroine' - Aug 31, 2012
- Kareena shows different shades of Bollywood 'heroine' (With Images) - Jul 23, 2012
- 'Heroine' not inspired by one person, says Bhandarkar - Jul 26, 2012
- Kareena perfect choice for 'Heroine', says Priyanka - Dec 20, 2011
- Confident, not over-confident of 'Heroine', says Kareena - Sep 01, 2012
- Kareena cruises on stardom in Dubai (With Image) - Sep 04, 2012
- Bhatt praises Randeep's work in 'Jannat 2' - Apr 27, 2012
- 'Heroine' will be a landmark in Kareena's career: Bhandarkar - Nov 16, 2011
- Priyanka's charm evergreen, says Bhandarkar (Movie Snippets) - Jun 07, 2012
- Madhur Shells out Rs. 1 Lakh for Heroine - Apr 29, 2010
Tags: actress, arun, bollywood, budget, ceo, clothes, co founder, colours, fair share, fashion, grabs, heroine, kareena kapoor, New Delhi, online retailers, party dresses, publicity, shoppers, word of mouth, youngsters