Prayer helped me through DWTS controversy: Bristol PalinNovember 25th, 2010 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 25 (ANI): She may not have won ‘Dancing with the Stars’, but Bristol Palin says she’s happy with her third-place finish.
“It is faith that got me through this and just praying all the time and just relying on God and knowing that He is on our side and we’ll get through this,” Palin told People mag after the finale.
Besides improving her dancing skills, she believes she learnt a lot from her experience on the show.
“Just persevere, have confidence in whatever you do and be willing to go try new things. I’ve grown so much as a person,” said Palin, who finished behind Kyle Massey and winner Jennifer Grey.
The eldest daughter of Sarah Palin was arguably the most controversial DWTS contestant during its eleven season run. Amid low scores from the judges, conspiracy theories about voting and death threats, Bristol managed to remain strong. (ANI)
- Bristol Palin Fails To Grab Mirror-Ball Trophy On "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 24, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff Favors Bristol Palin In "DWTS" - Nov 23, 2010
- Bristol Palin: Will She Shock Us? - Nov 18, 2010
- DWTS: Bristol Palin Got Eliminated! - Nov 17, 2010
- Who Won DWTS? And Who Got The Max Publicity? - Nov 25, 2010
- Wisconsinite Man Shoots His TV Due To Anger Over Bristol Palin's Dancing Victories So Far In DWTS - Nov 20, 2010
- Bristol Palin Speaks About "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 23, 2010
- The Hopes And Disappointments In The Top 3 of DWTS - Nov 17, 2010
- DWTS Results: Jennifer Grey And Derek Hough Bag The Mirrorball Trophy - Nov 24, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Bristol Palin is a strong contender to win DWTS - Nov 23, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Crowned As "Dancing With The Stars" Winner - Nov 24, 2010
- Jennifer Grey clinches 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy - Nov 24, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest On "Dancing With The Stars" Finale - Nov 23, 2010
- Bristol Palin gets death threats ahead of DWTS results - Nov 24, 2010