Prakashraj and Pony Verma get marriedAugust 26th, 2010 - 3:20 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 26, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The National award winning Telugu actor, producer and director Prakashraj finally got married on August 24. The bride’s name is Pony Verma and she is a well known choreographer from Bollywood. The wedding was a gala affair where the big shots from both Telugu film industry and Bollywood came to bless the couple.
The wedding ceremony was held in the Hindu tradition conforming to the Punjabi style. The wedding was attended by close family members and friends from both the bride and the groom’s side. Prakashraj was accompanied by his mother, two daughters, sisters and other relatives. Close associates like Director Radha Mohan also came to the wedding. Renowned Telugu actor Viji, actor Kumaraveel, cinematographer K.V. Guhan and Tanya Samthani were among the distinguished names on the wedding list.
Prakashraj was previously married to actress Lalithakumari but they got divorced due to difference of opinions. Prakashraj and Pony Verma have been friends for a long time and they finally decided to tie the knot on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
The newly-weds are going to host a reception for their close friends from Bollywood and Kollywood at the luxurious Sahara hotel near the Mumbai airport. The couple will hold a number of separate receptions for their friends from different film industries.
- Prakash Raj Marries Pony Verma - Aug 30, 2010
- Kollywood's Happy Days from August 20 - Aug 02, 2010
- Wedding bells for Prakash Raj - Feb 03, 2010
- Prakash Raj And Pony Verma To Tie The Knot - May 21, 2010
- Censor Board Gives 'A' Certificate To RGV’s ‘Raktha Charithram' - Nov 29, 2010
- Ex-Wife Lalita Wishes Prakash Happiness In Second Marriage - May 27, 2010
- Prakashraj to play terrorist - Mar 24, 2010
- "I never got the opportunity to celebrate Raksha Bandhan"- Daljit Bhanot - Aug 25, 2010
- Vivek Oberoi All Set To Marry Priyanka Alva - Oct 29, 2010
- Mr and Mrs Vivek Oberoi’s Reception On Sunday In Mumbai - Oct 30, 2010
- Bollywood brigade wishes 'Happy Raksha Bandhan' - Aug 13, 2011
- Kim Sharma Secretly Ties Knot With Kenya Based Business Tycoon - Sep 07, 2010
- Kadhal Kandhas Ties Knot With Ponlakshmi, A Friend Of 11 years - Dec 27, 2010
- Madhavan Refuses 3 Idiots Remake Offer - Jul 27, 2010
- Sanjay Dutt Throws Birthday Bash For Owen, Patches Up With Sisters - Sep 15, 2010
Tags: auspicious occasion, big shots, choreographer, cinematographer, close associates, close friends, film industries, gala affair, hindu tradition, kollywood, mohan, mumbai airport, prakashraj, punjabi style, raksha bandhan, receptions, sahara hotel, telugu film industry, wedding ceremony, wedding list