Powerful fragrances work better in winter: Tom FordDecember 31st, 2011 - 2:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) American designer Tom Ford says “powerful” fragrances work better in the winters and advises that it’s always important to match your perfume to the weather.
“I always prefer rich and heady scents for winter, as they don’t get lost among the Christmas smells of pine and log fires. Powerful scents like my latest scent Violet Blonde - with orris, cedarwood and violet leaf - will help you stand out,”femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
“Violet Blonde expresses a kind of femininity that is formal, luxurious and polished - a classic, Hollywood glamour. I wanted the word ‘violet’ in the name, because it has a fascinating pull. It’s a shade associated with royalty - you almost cannot look away from a true violet shade,” he added.
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- I don't leave home without perfume: Kate Moss - Dec 02, 2010
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Taylor Swift to launch debut fragrance - Jul 16, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom's near naked writhe for new fragrance ad - Feb 11, 2011