“Power Ranger Samurai” Premieres On NickelodeonFebruary 8th, 2011 - 8:10 pm ICT by GD
By Meena kar
Feb 8, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kids who are action freaks, and are bored of the existing range of action oriented cartoons, now have a very good news. The Nickelodeon channel, which is the most famous for power packed cartoon shows, has premiered “Power Ranger Samurai”, yesterday at 8:00 p.m. It may be regarded as the nineteenth season of the children’s fantasy show “Power Rangers”. The nineteenth season ads the theme of Samurai, that will retain for at least two more years, until a new theme is introduced.
“Power Ranger Samurai”, is adapted and inspired by the “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger” series, that created a rave in Japan. After so many seasons, the attempt on the part of the American counterpart, to introduce something new, came as an utter delight to several audiences. Elie Dekel, Saban Brands president said that this new season will bring something completely new to the audiences, including the younger and the older ones. He added that all they want is to make the audiences enjoy the fun filled show, marked with “action, humor and heart”. Similarly, the writer and producer of the web based series of the same show, entitled as “History of the Power Rangers”, said that the producers wanted to gift the young audiences with some new level of action that they have never watched before. The production team also wants to get the same rating and viewership from children, that they got, when the show was first introduced.
Seeing the first episode, the audiences loved the novelty, that came up as a huge surprise to most of them. Even the elders loved the way action scenes were portrayed with enough responsibility, that was suitable for the children.
- "Jonas LA" To Be Canceled By Disney - Nov 10, 2010
- Animated rakhis a hit in Lucknow - Aug 12, 2011
- Dora The Explorer Meant For Hitting Out At Arizona Immigration Law - May 22, 2010
- Sony Music launches superhero theme songs (With Image) - May 06, 2011
- TV or live shows - it's magic everywhere! - Jan 06, 2011
- 'iGot A Hot Room' Airs On Nickelodeon - Jul 31, 2010
- Teen voice of 'Dora the Explorer' Caitlin Sanchez sues Nickeloden - Oct 08, 2010
- SpongeBob or Ninja Hattori - funky eyewear for kids! (With Images) - Aug 30, 2011
- Mum left shocked as Toys 'R' Us video turns out to be X-rated - Feb 09, 2011
- CW Banks Heavily On 'Nikita' - Sep 10, 2010
- "Desperate Housewives" Season Finale One Of The Best - May 17, 2010
- Summer bonanza awaits children on television - May 13, 2010
- The Simpsons get stamped! - Apr 02, 2009
- Small screen got starry, regional and real (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 18, 2010
- Cartoon Network unveils 'Back to School' range - May 23, 2012
Tags: american counterpart, cartoon, dekel, elders, freaks, humor, kar, meena, nickelodeon, nickelodeon channel, nineteenth season, power ranger, power rangers, premieres, producers, saban, samurai, utter delight, viewership, young audiences