Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes workJuly 11th, 2012 - 4:52 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 11 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise has resumed work after his lawyers reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife, actress Katie Holmes.
The 50-year-old actor was shooting for his upcoming sci-fi film “Oblivion” in Iceland when Holmes filed for a divorce to end their five-year-old marriage and he returned to US within next few days, reports contactmusic.com.
The stars announced that they had reached a settlement Monday, within two weeks of Holmes filing the divorce.
He was photographed arriving in Mammoth Lakes, California Monday afternoon to continue shooting “Oblivion”. A representative for the production has confirmed Cruise will spend the next few days filming there.
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Tom Cruise's 50th birthday plans - Jun 15, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise demands significant contact with daughter - Jul 10, 2012