Positivity of Yes Man attracted me, says Jim CarreyDecember 24th, 2008 - 6:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 24 (ANI): Hollywood actor Jim Carrey has revealed that he was so impressed by the positive-minded script of Yes Man that he had no option but to give his consent to do the film.
Carrey plays the role of ”Carl Allen” who is a loser but his life takes a complete U-turn after he learns the philosophy of saying ”yes” to everything and opportunity in life.
The Bruce Almighty actor revealed that although his move of staying away from typical comedy was just an illusion the “put something good out into the world” quality of Yes Man made him do Peyton Reed’’s comedy, reports Contactmusic.
“I feel like it’’s time for a shift in the paradigm out there, from cynicism to faith, and belief in a good future”, he told a London press conference.
And this attracted me in that way, he said.
He added: “I just do whatever I”m attracted to. It’’s like the woman who stands out in the crowd who, for some reason, you notice and that’’s the one you”re supposed to dance with. Thats what it is with scripts. They find you when you”re in the right place to do them. (ANI)
- Jim Carrey took 'Yes Man' for positive script - Dec 24, 2008
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel back on track - Aug 04, 2012
- Jim Carrey might star in 'Bruce Almighty' sequel - Jan 11, 2012
- Carrey hates homophobic bullies - Dec 27, 2010
- Jim Carrey calls Yes Man costar Rhys Darby a "brilliant colleague - Dec 22, 2008
- Jay Sean's acting dreams - Nov 08, 2011
- Carrey threw himself down stairs to prove he's funny - Jan 01, 2010
- Jim Carrey says Ewan McGregor is a great kisser - Dec 01, 2010
- London, Jan 11 (IANS) Actor Jim Carrey is reportedly set to star in "Bruce Almighty" sequel. - Jan 11, 2012
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- Why you shouldn't trust someone who scratches his or her nose! - Feb 19, 2011
- Chunky enjoys humour connect with young fans - Jul 26, 2012
- I am very fond of Kangana: Madhavan - Feb 20, 2011
- Who doesn't know about Bollywood: Tom Hanks (Interview) - Jul 10, 2011
- Without Shirish's support, couldn't have acted: Farah - Jun 20, 2012
Tags: actor jim carrey, bruce almighty, comedy, crowd, cynicism, dec 24, faith and belief, hollywood actor, illusion, jim carrey, london press conference, loser, paradigm, peyton reed, philosophy, positivity, scripts, u turn, world quality, yes man