Posh would like one of her kids to become a lawyerJanuary 1st, 2009 - 3:26 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 1 (ANI): Former Spice Girls member Victoria Beckham has revealed that she would like one of her sons to become a lawyer so that she can save money.
But Posh, 34, who has three sons, Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, six, and three-year-old Cruz, with soccer ace hubby David, is also open to them taking up any other profession of their choice, reports the China Daily.
Id quite like one of them to become a lawyer. Although I don”t care what any of them does as long as they are happy. But it would definitely be useful to have a lawyer in the family - me and David would save a fortune! she said.
Posh also revealed that her sons did not like to listen to the Spice Girls” albums.
Brooklyn just loves The Beatles. I can”t get him to listen to any of my records, though! she added. (ANI)
- Beckham downloads Beatles song for unborn baby - Jul 02, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Beckhams' 'baby girl is mini-Posh' - Mar 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- Becks 'rapping to Posh's baby bump' - Feb 02, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- Pregnant Posh denies using gender selection treatment - Jan 18, 2011