‘Posh’ Victoria Beckham owns $2m worth of Hermes Birkin bags!May 20th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 18 (ANI): Singer Victoria Beckham is a huge aficionado of Hermes Birkin bags.
According to the Daily Mail, former Spice Girl has nearly 100 Hermes Birkin bags, worth more than 2 million dollars altogether, reports New York Daily News.
The Birkin bag, named after actress Jane Birkin and designed by French fashion house Hermes, usually starts around 7,500 dollars.
Posh Spice has been seen carrying the pink ostrich skin and black crocodile versions and also owns Silver Himalayan style, which comes with a three carat diamond and is worth about 120,000 dollars. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham spends $31,804 on a bag - Feb 04, 2010
- Posh, Kim Kardashian swap compliments via Twitter - Sep 19, 2010
- Posh debuts new handbag line at NY Fashion Week - Sep 13, 2010
- Posh's designer gushes about Victoria Beckham's handbag line - Jan 15, 2011
- Posh targeted by PETA over handbag collection - Oct 19, 2010
- Posh shows off PS80K Christmas gift handbag from hubby Becks - Jan 10, 2009
- Posh spotted wearing mega-expensive fake fur coats - Jan 23, 2009
- Joan Rivers tags Posh "vulgar" for flaunting her wealth - Feb 23, 2010
- Jay-Z's shopping spree on Christmas Eve - Dec 27, 2010
- Jay-Z splurges on wife Beyonce's Christmas gifts - Dec 27, 2010
- Adriana Lima dazzles in $2m diamond-encrusted bra - Oct 21, 2010
- World's most expensive Barbie up for grabs at $500K - Oct 07, 2010
- Victoria Beckham's baby bump is now visible - Apr 14, 2011
- Jay-Z Spends $350K on Beyonce Birkin Bags Gift - Dec 29, 2010
- Posh too pricey to make appearance for Melbourne Cup - Oct 23, 2010
Tags: actress, aficionado, birkin bag, carat diamond, crocodile, daily mail, fashion house, french fashion, hermes, hermes birkin bags, jane birkin, million dollars, new york daily news, ostrich skin, posh spice, spice girl, victoria beckham, york daily news