Posh spotted wearing mega-expensive fake fur coatsJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 1:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 23 (ANI): Victoria Beckham was spotted wearing one of her mega-expensive fake fur coats when she flew into Milan recently.
Posh, who has always taken a strong anti-fur stance, wore a coat which Anglo-Italian designer Antonio Berardi had made for her, reports the Sun.
The ex-Spice Girls member is believed to have a wardrobe full of the expensive fake fur coats.
Though she does not love to wear a dead animals skin on her back, it somehow does not apply to her other accessories.
She was seen in Dubai this month with a Hermes Birkin handbag worth 85,000 pounds, made from crocodile skin. (ANI)
- 'What's the big fuss over Khar's fashion?' - Jul 28, 2011
- 'What's the big fuss over Khar's fashion?' (Lead, Correcting para 10) - Jul 28, 2011
- Posh's designer gushes about Victoria Beckham's handbag line - Jan 15, 2011
- Posh debuts new handbag line at NY Fashion Week - Sep 13, 2010
- Raveena Poses For An Advertisemnt Of PETA - Sep 15, 2010
- Victoria Beckham spends $31,804 on a bag - Feb 04, 2010
- Will Pamela Anderson's sex appeal help pass anti-fur law in Israel? - Nov 08, 2010
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian - Nov 17, 2010
- Taraji P. Henson poses naked for PETA's anti-fur ad - Jan 29, 2011
- Raveena poses for PETA to shun animal skins - Sep 13, 2010
- Clooney's girlfriend bares all for PETA campaign - May 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wears 2 fur coats in one day, angers PETA - Nov 17, 2010
- Taraji P Henson Does Naked PETA Anti-Fur Ad - Jan 28, 2011
- Queen under fire for wearing fur hat - Dec 27, 2010
- Posh targeted by PETA over handbag collection - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: anglo, antonio berardi, crocodile, crocodile skin, dead animals, fake fur coats, girls member, hermes, hermes birkin handbag, italian designer, london jan, milan, spice girls, sun, victoria beckham, wardrobe