Posh Spice’s new diet regime - eat more!November 14th, 2007 - 8:25 am ICT by admin
Posh Spice has been told that she will have to increase her food intake if she wanted to keep up with the strenuous dance routines planned for the tour.
Known for her thin frame, Beckham maintains a waist measuring 23in by eating steamed fish and edamame (soybeans).
But now a source has revealed those as a part of the new diet the singer would have to, firstly, detox her body system and later would be eating brown rice with steamed vegetable.
“First Victoria is going on a weeklong cleanse where she will only be able to drink hot lemon water and eat organic fruit and vegetables to detox her system,” the Daily Mail quoted the source, as saying.
“She will have to keep this up for five days even though she will be training. Her new diet is based on eating small bowls of brown rice with steamed vegetables.
“Her favourite at the moment is steamed spinach, carrots and tomatoes. She will also be eating beetroot at every mealtime because it’s a good source of fibre and iron and low in calories,” the source added.
Posh would also have to eat handfuls of nuts and seeds as four or five small meals a day.
“She is terrified of putting on a single pound and has had to be talked into increasing her food intake.
“It would be very embarrassing for her if she collapses or gets ill because she’s too weak,” the source said. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham gaining weight to have another baby - Apr 02, 2010
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Posh 'fattening up in hope of a baby girl' - Apr 02, 2010
- Posh vows to stick to "three-bite rule" at Christmas dinner - Dec 16, 2009
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Victoria turns to Chinese detox treatment - Jul 10, 2010
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Victoria wants to name her daughter Santa - Apr 12, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to call her baby Santa - Apr 11, 2011
- Spice Girls planning for comeback? - Jun 01, 2010
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Pregnancy clears Victoria Beckham's acne - Feb 07, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
Tags: beetroot, brown rice, dance routines, detox, diet regime, edamame, food intake, lemon water, mail, mealtime, organic fruit and vegetables, posh spice, reunion tour, soybeans, spice girl, steamed fish, steamed vegetables, strenuous, thin frame