Posh Spice flashes her diva sideNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:13 am ICT by admin
“She was offered a cup of coffee by one of the staff,” News of the World quoted a visitor to the London Chest Hospital, as saying.
“But he wanted to know what kind of water had it been made with-bottled or tap. Obviously it was tap water and she said, ‘No, thank you’.
“The staff were bemused. Water is boiled anyway, so people didn’t understand what the problem was,’ the source added.
Another source said that Posh Spice wanted to redo her make-up and changed outfits between two visits to the hospital, where Ted Beckham was recuperating from a heart attack
“On another occasion Posh wanted to redo her make-up,” another source revealed.
“She asked one of the cleaners if there was somewhere she could go. In the end she used a staff room in the high dependency unit.
“She and David came back at about 11pm for a second visit, and by then she’d changed outfits,’ the source added.
The source also said that her hubby David Beckhams chatted with other patients and staff at the hospital, but the pop singer preferred give all a frosty-nosed look.
“She has that fixed pout. You didn’t know if she was going to kiss you, talk to you or ignore you,’ the source said. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- Pregnant Posh 'over the moon' after being told she's carrying a baby girl - Feb 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to call her baby Santa - Apr 11, 2011
- Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shoot - Oct 04, 2011
- Rihanna, Swift, Gomez back Unicef water campaign - Mar 19, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Nicola Roberts happy to stay makeup-free - Sep 26, 2011
- David and Victoria create Becksmania in America - Sep 13, 2010
- Britney uses metallic cooking foil to make her lips look fresh - Aug 10, 2009
- Victoria most glamorous celebrity: Poll - May 06, 2010
- Posh too pricey to make appearance for Melbourne Cup - Oct 23, 2010
- Victoria wants to name her daughter Santa - Apr 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'pale and thin' look worries Starbucks staff - Jul 30, 2010
- Bedingfield wants Victoria to design for her - Apr 30, 2011
Tags: beckham, bemused, cup of coffee, david beckhams, diva, heart attack, high dependency unit, hubby, know what kind, london chest hospital, news of the world, pop singer, posh spice, pout, realised, recuperating, she asked, staff news, staff room, tap water