Posh launches new range of spectaclesAugust 9th, 2012 - 6:21 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 9 (IANS) After apparels, singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has launched her own range of spectacles.
The former Spice Girls band member, who is short-sighted herself, decided to introduce new range of prescription glasses because she could not find a pair that suited her.
“I do need to wear glasses - I haven’t found glasses that suit me or that I particularly like. I’ve always been quite self-conscious about this, so that’s why I’ve decided to do them myself. I will be wearing my glasses now, and it will be nice to see where I will be going for once,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The six pairs of specs in the collection feature a diamante-faceted “V” and cost around 260 pounds. They are expected to go on sale early next year.
- Kim Kardashian loves Posh Beckham's clothes - Sep 19, 2010
- When Victoria forgot son Brooklyn at home - May 01, 2012
- Victoria Beckham to have a girl? - Feb 05, 2011
- Gaga's 'Little Monster' gift to Beyonce's baby - Jan 15, 2012
- Brand takes medical advise from Beckham - Aug 14, 2012
- Look up and find bespectacled Bollywood stars on screen! - Sep 24, 2010
- Jenkins denies affair with Beckham - Aug 25, 2012
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Victoria Beckham to launch her own shoes, handbag - Oct 29, 2009
- Middleton wants Victoria Beckham's dresses for honeymoon - Mar 23, 2011
- Spectacles - a huge turn-off in bed for Brits - Dec 03, 2010
- Victoria refuses to wear tracksuits - Mar 06, 2012
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- David Beckham 'can't dance' - Jun 05, 2012