Posh is having a blast in ParisNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:59 am ICT by admin
“The clothes I’m wearing are incredible. I’ve been quite busy in Paris. I went to the new Cavalli store opening last Thursday, which was incredible. So many beautiful clothes! I went to see the Chanel show on Friday and I sat next to my friend, the lovely Dita Von Teese,’ the Sun quoted her, as saying.
“I also went to see my friend Giambattista Valli at his showroom - sadly I couldn’t make his show but his new collection is fabulous, he’s definitely one of the most exciting designers around at the moment. He has even made a pair of super high platform shoes which he has named the Victoria Shoe - they are gorgeous. I will just have to learn how to walk in them first they are so high.
“I went to the Louis Vuitton show last night and it was fantastic - the colours were amazing and the shoes were gorgeous as were the use of different fabrics and sequins. The bags were really interesting too - a collaboration between Marc Jacobs and the artist Richard Prince for Louis Vuitton. Then I was kindly invited to dinner by Marc after the show, with some fascinating people including Sophia Coppola, who is one of Marc’s friends and long time muse. She was amazing,” she added.
Posh posed next to the Eiffel tower in a tight-fitting Barbarella-style dress in silver.
The 33-year-old also donned a dazzling fluffy wrap and ruffled frock from Dior by John Galliano to pose for the camera in a parking lot. (ANI)
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Marc Jacobs heading for Dior? - Aug 14, 2011
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim Kardashian - Aug 05, 2012
- Louis Vuitton to collaborate with Yayoi Kusama - May 24, 2012
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Rachel Zoe upset with Galliano's racist remarks - Mar 11, 2011
- Sofia hates 'style icon' tag - Dec 17, 2010
- John Galliano sacked from own label - Apr 15, 2011
- Adam Levine spotted getting cozy with model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo - Jul 13, 2012
- Kanye West to launch women's wear line - Sep 15, 2011
- Cheryl Cole donates gown for charity - Jun 10, 2011
- Dior's John Galliano sacked over 'anti-Jewish slurs' - Mar 02, 2011
- Galliano's victim defends the designer - Mar 12, 2011
- Freida Pinto's 'body crushing' dress grabs eyeballs during Paris show - Oct 09, 2009
Tags: barbarella, clothes, dior by john galliano, dita von teese, european city, fashion shows, frock, giambattista valli, having a blast, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, paris, photoshoot, platform shoes, posh, richard prince, see my friend, sequins, sophia coppola, style dress