Portman new face of DiorDecember 10th, 2010 - 2:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 10 (IANS) Actress Natalie Portman has been signed as the new face of Dior.
The stunning actress will front all the campaigns for its new fragrance Miss Dior Cherie, reports contactmusic.com.
Parfums Christian Dior chief Claude Martinez called Natalie “charismatic and elegant”, and said this is the first time the 29-year-old star has collaborated with a luxury beauty company. Her ads wil be released next year.
The advertisements will see the “Black Swan” star with a hunky young model.
“I felt like a big old cougar. He’s, like, 20. The commercial is subliminal advertising for my film,” Portman said.
- Natalie Portman is new face of Miss Dior Cherie perfume - Dec 10, 2010
- Natalie Portman new face of Christian Dior - Jun 09, 2010
- Natalie Portman shows off her sexy side in new Miss Dior Cherie ad - Feb 25, 2011
- Natalie Portman poses topless for perfume ad - Jan 13, 2011
- John Galliano sacked from Dior - Mar 02, 2011
- Special vegan shoes for Natalie Portman by Christian Dior - Dec 15, 2010
- Natalie Portman slams Dior's John Galliano over anti-Semitic remarks - Mar 02, 2011
- Portman goes topless for new ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Portman's Oscars dress sells for $50,000 - Mar 08, 2012
- Natalie Portman – Hogging The Spotlight - Dec 15, 2010
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- I should have checked into rehab: Portman - Mar 20, 2011
- Dior's John Galliano sacked over 'anti-Jewish slurs' - Mar 02, 2011
- Mila Kunis new face of Dior - Jan 06, 2012
- Natalie Portman strips for Dior ad - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: actress natalie portman, advertisements, beauty company, black swan, campaigns, christian dior, contactmusic, cougar, london, miss dior cherie, natalie portman, new face, new fragrance, old star, parfums christian dior, stunning actress, subliminal advertising, swan, young model