Pope John Paul II’s views on nudity behind Joanna Krupa’s frequent disrobingMarch 28th, 2009 - 12:16 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 28 (ANI): Polish-born ‘Sexiest Swimsuit Model’ Joanna Krupa has revealed what makes her so comfortable removing her clothes-Pope John Paul II’s views on nudity.
“I think worrying about going topless in a photo shoot or film is really ridiculous. And the fact is Pope John Paul said, since we were born naked, it is art, and it’s just showing a beautiful body that God created,” FOXNews.com quoted her as saying.
“I was born in Europe, and Europeans have a more casual, natural way of dealing with nudity. Interestingly enough, these days, you see nudity and toplessness in almost every critically acclaimed movie, and whenever I pick up a French Vogue, I see bare breasts, and French Vogue still sets the standards,” she added.
Krupa even insisted that she had never once sacrificed her moral integrity to land a job in the industry where so many sleep their way to-the-top.
“I can tell you that I am very proud that everything I have achieved to date has happened due to the hard work of my team and myself. I was never tempted to give in because I have always been in committed relationships, and take the word ‘committed’ very seriously,” she said.
And whenever Krupa is not working, she uses her star power to help others.
“I dedicate as much time as I can to fight for animal rights, and against horrific realities like fur factories and puppy mills. I also have a column on www.bestswimwear.com where I talk about how to get your body in bikini shape, while still enjoying life, and especially food,” she said. (ANI)
- French nun credits late Pope John Paul with giving her 'second birth' - Jan 18, 2011
- Joanna Krupa's nude PETA ad with crucifix comes under fire - Dec 02, 2009
- Common confirms split from Serena Williams - Jun 11, 2010
- Joanna Krupa sorry about semi-final loss in DWTS - Nov 18, 2009
- Heidi Montag leaving husband Spencer Pratt - May 29, 2010
- Joanna Krupa bares all for PETA pet campaign - Dec 01, 2009
- John Paul II beatified (Lead) - May 01, 2011
- Miss USA runner-up now in topless photo scandal - May 06, 2009
- Kelly Brook's mum defends daughter's full frontal nudity in X-rated mag - Feb 17, 2011
- 'Dancing With the Stars' babe Joanna Krupa gets own swimwear line - Jul 09, 2010
- Susan Sarandon slammed for calling the Pope as a 'Nazi' - Oct 18, 2011
- Bill Maher slammed for calling Sarah Palin a 'dumb twat' - Mar 24, 2011
- Now Longoria goes topless - May 15, 2011
- Pope John Paul II 'regularly whipped himself' with a belt - Jan 27, 2010
- Polish-born artist completes 40-metre picture of late pope - Feb 09, 2010
Tags: animal rights, bare breasts, beautiful body, committed relationships, enjoying life, europeans, factories, french vogue, joanna krupa, john paul ii, moral integrity, nudity, photo shoot, pope john paul, pope john paul ii, puppy mills, realities, star power, swimsuit model, toplessness