Pop star Pink says she tricked ex-husband into actingSeptember 18th, 2008 - 10:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 18 (IANS) Pop star Pink has revealed that she didn’t tell her estranged husband she’d written a song about him until he turned up to star in the video for her new single “So What”.Pink, whose real name is Alecia Moore, had been with husband Carey Hart since 2001 before they split in February this year, reports mirror.co.uk.
“He hadn’t heard the song before he showed up for the video. He’s a good sport. He knows how psychotic I am, he spent six and a half years with me,” she told Chris Moyles on his breakfast show from Los Angeles for Radio 1.
The video for “So What” comes out Sep 21 and features Pink cutting down a tree that has the couple’s initials carved into a heart on its trunk.
- Pink pokes fun at pregnancy reports - Apr 19, 2010
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- When a frog attacked Pink during toilet break - Jul 18, 2009
- 'Michelle McGee also bedded Pink's hubby' - Apr 12, 2010
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- Pink planning to start family once tour is over - Aug 04, 2009
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- P!nk puts scenes of self-harm, attempted suicide, anorexia in new single - Jan 21, 2011
- Pink "tricked" her hubby into taking her back - Dec 05, 2009
- AMA's 'Christina Aguilera Pregnant' Rumors Fly, Pink Expecting a Girl - Nov 22, 2010
- Pink and hubby Carey Hart reunite - May 15, 2009
- Chris Moyles bids farewell to his radio show - Sep 15, 2012