Police question Lohan after burglaryAugust 22nd, 2012 - 6:11 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 22 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan was questioned by police Monday to help with an investigation into an alleged theft at a house party.
Lohan slept over at that home Sunday night after a small get together along with several guests. When everyone woke up in the morning, the owner of the home claimed expensive jewellery had been stolen from the property, reports tmz.com.
Police were called to the home and interviewed everyone inside, including Lohan.
Accrording to source, she was very cooperative, but claimed she had nothing to do with any missing jewellery. As of now, Lohan is not considered a suspect. The investigation is ongoing.
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- LiLo 'a suspect' in watch theft? - Apr 24, 2010
- Jewellery store owner doesn't want charges against Lohan - Feb 12, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Lohan accused of stealing $5,000 necklace - Feb 02, 2011
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- Lindsay's theft case adjourned - Feb 04, 2011
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan's mural vandalized - Feb 04, 2011
- Lohan cleared in hit-and-run case - May 06, 2012
- Lindsay appears in court again - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan will be charged in theft case - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- LiLo facing 3 years in state prison over 'necklace theft' - Feb 06, 2011