Police hand over Viveka’s house keys to familyJuly 8th, 2010 - 1:13 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 7 (IANS) Former model Viveka Babajee’s family has been handed over the keys of her rented house where she had committed suicide June 25, her family’s representative said Wednesday.
“Police gave Viveka’s house keys to the family yesterday (Tuesday). They got the Bandra house cleaned up and since today was the 13th day after her death, her mother got a puja (prayer) done in the morning,” her family’s representative Dale Bhagwagar said in a press release.
According to Bhagwagar, Viveka’s mother had requested the landlord to let them keep the flat till the prayer and he had agreed.
The representative had earlier said that Viveka’s family is likely to pursue charges of abetment to suicide against her boyfriend and financial consultant Gautam Vora.
- No plan to reopen Viveka Babajee case, says family (With Image) - Apr 24, 2012
- Viveka's family accuses boyfriend of abetting suicide (Lead) - Jul 01, 2010
- Viveka was not depressed, death not natural: Family claims - Jul 01, 2010
- New developments in Viveka Babajee case - Aug 09, 2010
- Mumbai Police questions Gautam Vora in Babaji-suicide case - Jun 29, 2010
- Court asks Viveka's boyfriend to give statement to cops - Jun 28, 2010
- Viveka's family releases photographs to prove her relations with Gautam - Jul 05, 2010
- Viveka's friend Gautam Vohra gets court relief - Jun 29, 2010
- Eloped couple found dead in Kanpur - Apr 17, 2012
- Police to grill Viveka Babajee's boyfriend - Jun 27, 2010
- Fashion, Bollywood fraternity mourn Viveka Babajee's death - Jun 26, 2010
- Viveka Babajee hanged herself, autopsy report confirms - Jun 26, 2010
- Personal reasons behind Viveka Babajee's suicide? - Jun 26, 2010
- Former supermodel Viveka Babajee commits suicide - Jun 26, 2010
- Parul-Viveka Babajee; Long Time Friend! - Jul 22, 2010