PoK PM says Musharrafs resign will not affect Paks K-policyAugust 20th, 2008 - 1:44 pm ICT by ANI
Muzaffarabad (PoK), Aug 20 (ANI): Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) prime minister Sardar Atiq Ahmed Khan has said that former president Pervez Musharrafs resignation would not affect Pakistan s policy on Kashmir .
The prime minister said Musharrafs four-point formula was never a final solution of Kashmir issue but it was one step forward towards the issue.
Khan said while addressing a national security workshop here in Muzaffarabad last evening, reported The News.
On this occasion, the PoK premier appealed to Pakistani government to continue the Kashmir policy given by former president. (ANI)
- Govt. should reframe its Kashmir strategy: PoK PM - Mar 07, 2010
- British MPs for putting Kashmir at top of Foreign Office agenda - Feb 24, 2011
- Paharis moot meeting community in PoK for ST status drive - Sep 09, 2012
- PoK PM bats for India, says Pak not ready to seek Kashmir resolution - Jul 06, 2010
- Omar for sustained Indo-Pak dialogue and 'J-K centric' CBMs - Apr 07, 2012
- Former PM Raja Farooq Haider to challenge new POK PM's election - Jul 28, 2010
- Jammu, the refugee city of India (Part-I) - May 03, 2011
- Centre plans amnesty for Kashmiri youth returning from PoK - Feb 11, 2010
- Omar hails Chidambarm's statement on return of Kashmiri youth from PoK - Feb 11, 2010
- Centre ready to create appropriate environment for return of PoK Kashmiri youths: PM - Mar 01, 2010
- POK Prime Minister supports Musharrafs Kashmir formula - Jan 05, 2009
- New POK PM will only increase anti-India rhetoric, pushing back Kashmir issue - Jan 08, 2009
- PDP to hold first major public meet in Jammu - Mar 11, 2011
- Govt. considering troop reduction in Kashmir by 25 percent: Home Secretary Pillai - Jan 14, 2011
- India raises concern over China stapling visas for Kashmir residents - Apr 08, 2010