Poisonous paparazzi chase could lead to tragedy: PinkJanuary 20th, 2008 - 1:04 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 20 (ANI): American singer-songwriter Pink has cautioned that something tragic will happen if the paparazzi keep on hounding celebrities wherever they go.
Recently, Los Angeles police charged eight photographers with reckless driving, after they were caught in pursuit of Britney Spears.
Pink voiced her opinion about the incident and said that something must be done to stop the snappers from stalking famous people.
“I feel like something tragic is going to have to happen for people to wake up and see how vulturous (sic) and poisonous it’s all gotten, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“Before it was kind of silly, how stupid everyone was. Now it’s just kind of sad and dark; it’s all gone to a totally different place,” she added. (ANI)
- Songwriter defends Britney Spears for not demanding co-writing credits - Apr 09, 2011
- Fatwas outrageous, laugh for sanity: Iranian writer (Interview) - Jan 23, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan hires personal bodyguard - May 09, 2010
- Spears inspires Paltrow's new movie - Dec 18, 2010
- Roman Polanski's rape victim speaks out - Mar 11, 2011
- Rape trial hurt me more than Polanski, says victim - Mar 12, 2011
- 10 dumbest gaffes celebs made in 2010 - Dec 18, 2010
- Stressed-out Jordan does a Britney with umbrella - Oct 08, 2009
- Katy Perry brushes her teeth at least three times a day! - Jul 28, 2010
- Britney Spears has a wardrobe malfunction - Sep 19, 2011
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Susan Boyle stalked again - Sep 27, 2010
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011