Pleasure P Denies Reports Of Child MolestationDecember 4th, 2009 - 6:39 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Dec. 04, (THAINDIAN NEWS) People were already shocked after Tiger Woods’ multiple affairs surfaced on the internet and the allegations of child molestation against another celebrity, Pleasure P, shook the celebrity foundation pretty strong. Recently, some reports circulated on the internet, which claimed that Pleasure P had molested his nephew and niece. Reports stated that one of the family members of this singer had filed a legal case against him in 2004, accusing him of the molestation charges, which made him face several problems in his career after this. It is also alleged that he had to part with the band Pretty Ricky, after reports of child molestation surfaced against him.
Now that the reports of child molestation have surfaced once again, it might curb the reputation of the singer and so Pleasure P has rejected all these reports. In his interview to the media, he said that the reports that surfaced against him were ‘vile’ and ‘disgusting’. He added that the people with ’sick agendas’ have spread such rumors against him.
Pleasure P appeared to be completely dismayed by this incident and said that the reports that have been circulated by the person named A.Goldstein are baseless. He said that he had never came across a person with such a name and consider the name is of a fictitious character. The singer does not want his image to get affected by these reports and said that he has appointed attorneys to investigate the case. He said that his attorneys would take the required steps for protecting his reputation in the music world.
- Pleasure P's Child Molestation Case Brought Up Again - Dec 03, 2009
- Judge to consider new lawyer for Jackson's doctor - Feb 25, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Douglas Perlitz Gets Sentenced For Prolonged Sexual Molestation Of Boys In Haiti - Dec 22, 2010
- Jackson had hired renowned firms to assess his public impression - Jul 06, 2009
- Man's genitals chopped off in Pakistan - Sep 16, 2011
- Charlie Sheen threatens to sue strip club - May 02, 2012
- Kanye West Sued For Attacking Photographer - Jan 06, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher To Sue Adult Film Company For Sex-Tape Featuring Brittney Jones? - Dec 05, 2010
- Pak minister's assassins leave Taliban-linked leaflets at murder spot - Mar 02, 2011
- DJ Tiesto assures his fans that he is alive and his death news was just a hoax - Jul 07, 2010
- Joe Jonas threatens to sue over 'sex with ex' claim - Aug 15, 2010
- Autopsy results inconclusive on DJ AM - Sep 01, 2009
- Justin Bieber to undergo a paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Pakistani man chained wife, niece - Mar 16, 2012
Tags: agendas, allegations, attorneys, child molestation, dec 04, family members, fictitious character, goldstein, kar, legal case, meena, molestation charges, music world, nephew, niece, pleasure, pretty ricky, reputation, ricky, tiger woods