Playing a perfect guy annoyed EfronApril 6th, 2012 - 9:01 am ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Actor Zac Efron says he was annoyed with his character in “The Lucky One” because it was too perfect to be real.
The 24-year-old plays war hero Logan Thibault who is not only romantic, but good with kids, can also dance and play the piano.
“I was pissed at myself when was playing him, my character is the coolest dude and on top of that he’s a hero. But it was the best part in the world to play,” contactmusic.com quoted Efron as saying.
Zac and co-star Taylor Schilling have some steamy love scenes in the movie.
“We maintained an undercurrent of laughter and had a good laugh,” he said.
Taylor said: “I didn’t find it weird to film, Zac’s a really easy guy to work with and we had a lot of fun, it was a comfortable, safe situation.”
- Efron's excitement over kissing scenes - Apr 17, 2012
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Zac Efron, Taylor Schilling getting 'chummy' on new film's set - Dec 23, 2010
- 'The Lucky One' - Mills & Boons for teens (IANS Movie Review) - May 05, 2012
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Swift teaches guitar to Efron - Mar 03, 2012
- Miller to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 07, 2011
- Taylor Swift to lend voice in 'The Lorax' - Mar 19, 2011
- Zac Efron, Lily Collins split? - Jun 12, 2012
- Efron finds giving voice-over weird - Mar 06, 2012
- Taylor Swift is a great teacher: Efron - Feb 22, 2012
- Taylor Swift dating Zac Efron? - Jan 21, 2012