Playboy cancels Super Bowl party over lack of sponsorshipJanuary 30th, 2009 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
New York, January 30 (ANI): Playboy has apparently dropped plans to carry out its Saturday Super Bowl bash in Tampa due to “lack of sponsorship.”
The famous lad magazine was said to be closing its office in New York and further fusing Chicago operations, reports the New York Post.
However, the magazine was reportedly hawking tickets to game-day bash at the Playboy Mansion in LA.
The general admission would allegedly cost enthusiasts 1,500 dollars, while those with tables and cabanas were priced at 10,000 and 25,000 dollars respectively.
Meanwhile, the annual pay-per-view Lingerie Bowl has also been scrapped following disputes whether members of the Florida nudist colony, where it is to be hosted, would have to wrap themselves up during the game. (ANI)
- Hefners Playboy twins went body paint nude for Super Bowl party - Feb 04, 2009
- Hef opens up about Martin Luther King, Jr. hanging out at Playboy Mansion - Jul 19, 2010
- Kelly Brook dons sexy lingerie-style outfit for Playboy mansion bash in LA - Aug 09, 2010
- Muslim group slams Pammie over Playboy donation - Nov 02, 2010
- Seth Rogen to feature on Playboy''s March cover? - Feb 19, 2009
- Indian starlet Sherlyn Chopra to pose for Playboy - Jul 30, 2012
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao bout could generate half a billion dollars - Jan 27, 2012
- Playboy's 125 pieces of art collection to go under hammer - Nov 09, 2010
- Iconic images of some of Playboy's sexiest pin-ups up for grabs - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Sexually harrassed' Mexican sports reporter won't bare butt for Playboy - Dec 14, 2010
- Secret married soccer player wanted to dump wife for Imogen Thomas - Apr 27, 2011
- Hefner's Halloween night to raise funds for wounded soldiers - Oct 17, 2009
- Penthouse owner offers to buy Playboy - Jul 16, 2010
- Playboy to open casino in Mexico - Dec 03, 2010
- 2014 Super Bowl to be held in New York/New Jersey - May 26, 2010