Planning Katy Perry’s bachelorette party puts Rihanna ‘under pressure’August 8th, 2010 - 3:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 8 (ANI): Rihanna has taken on the responsibility of planning pop pal Katy Perry’s bachelorette party before she becomes Mrs. Russell Brand, but the singer admits it’s proving to be hard work.
The Umbrella beauty is feeling the pressure to throw the best party ever for Katy Perry - because she wants the pre-wedding celebrations to be as elaborate as the nuptials themselves.
“It’s taking up way more time than my tour. It’s so much pressure. Her wedding is going to be the best wedding I’ve ever been to, and now I have to match the bachelorette party to that,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Perry is due to tie the knot with Brand later this year (10). (ANI)
- Katy Perry wants Rihanna to strip at her bachelorette party - Jun 22, 2010
- Rihanna disappointed to miss best pal Kate Perry's Indian wedding - Oct 29, 2010
- Big fat Indian wedding for Katy Perry and Russell Brand - Apr 09, 2010
- Why Rihanna missed best pal Katy Perry's wedding - Oct 26, 2010
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna Gives Best Friend Katy Perry's Wedding A Miss - Oct 27, 2010
- Rihanna Reveals Why She Missed Katy Perry's Wedding - Oct 31, 2010
- Katy Perry showing no signs of wedding jitters - Oct 19, 2010
- Russell Brand labelled the ultimate 'bridezilla' by fiance Katy Perry - Mar 31, 2010
- Rihanna 'planning to marry lover' - Sep 26, 2010
- I'm a freak in bed, says Katy Perry - Jun 22, 2010
- Katy Perry celebrates hen party in Vegas - Sep 20, 2010
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Katy Perry enjoys pre-nuptial ceremony - Aug 24, 2010
- Katy Perry Married Russell Brand In Secret Wedding? - Jun 27, 2010