Pitt’s proposal left Jolie in tearsApril 19th, 2012 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie was in tears when her beau Brad Pitt gathered their six children and proposed to her, as she was overwhelmed by the gesture.
“Angelina cried and smiled,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The children were also overjoyed with Pitt’s proposal to Jolie, as it came after seven years of togetherness. It was an emotional moment for the family.
“Everyone hugged once she put the ring on. She went around and showed it to each of the kids. Angie considers herself bonded to Brad for life,” added the source.
It is believed Pitt’s proposal was made during Christman last year, but the duo kept it under wraps so that it would not overshadow the promotions of Jolie’s directorial debut film “In the Land of Blood and Honey”.
“She was very busy with the movie and her Oscar campaign. She also worried that the engagement would take over press on her film and detract from that,” said the source.
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Jolie casts Pitt in her directorial debut - Nov 19, 2010
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Jolie in tears at movie screening - Feb 16, 2012
- Jolie enrolls kids in school in Hungary - Oct 05, 2010
- I had a complete emotional breakdown: Jolie - Jan 15, 2012
- Jolie protects children from seeing violent scenes - Feb 05, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton- The Past Is Buried - Dec 17, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie meet Obama at White House - Jan 12, 2012
- Angelina Jolie's right leg has a spoof Twitter account - Feb 28, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011