Pitt’s butt and Clooney’s cheeks ravaged by girl fans at TussaudsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:19 am ICT by admin
However, after only one day on display staff found out that it had been a mistake to put out the wax works when female fans mauled them.
While Pitt’s posterior was badly damaged from pinches, Clooney’s cheeks were left covered in lipstick.
A spokesman for the London attraction said that the frenzy showed just how popular the two Hollywood heavyweights were.
“To say they were popular with women is an understatement. Brad’s bum in particular was in a bad way,” The Sun reported him, as saying.
The works have now been hauled off for repair. (ANI)
- Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 03, 2011
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Winslet's wax statue unveiled at Tussauds - Nov 10, 2011
- Big wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - Mar 25, 2011
- Robert Pattinson most kissed wax figure at Tussauds - Jul 06, 2010
- Madame Tussauds To Launch Eight Wax Statues Of Lady GaGa In Different Locations - Nov 08, 2010
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
- Hrithik among most kissed at Madame Tussauds? - Oct 30, 2011
- Hollywood Heartthrob Robert Pattinson Gets Wax Figure At Madame Tussauds - Nov 03, 2010
- Madame Tussauds 'Waxes' Dame Helen Mirren - May 12, 2010
- Russell Brand wants to stand next to Helen Mirren in Madame Tussauds - Aug 04, 2010
- George Clooney's Madam Tussauds fans mourn over wedding rumours - Jul 29, 2010
- Madhuri unveils her wax statue in London - Mar 07, 2012
- Susan Boyle To Be Immortalized At Madame Tussauds - Aug 09, 2010
- Kate, William join the royals at Madame Tussauds - Apr 04, 2012
Tags: actors, bum, butt, cheeks, clooney, female fans, frenzy, girl fans, heavyweights, hollywood, lipstick, london attraction, mistake, pinches, spokesman, statues, tussauds, understatement, wax works