Pitt’s $390,000 wedding gift for JolieAugust 8th, 2012 - 3:47 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 8 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt has reportedly bought a $390,000 watch as a wedding gift for fiancee Angelina Jolie.
The couple got engaged in April and are planning a late September wedding.
Pitt has managed to buy a luxurious Patek Philippe Minute Repeater despite the that fact that there is usually a two-year wait for the piece.
Each piece is checked by a member of the Stern family who own Patek Philippe at the firm’s headquarter in Geneva.
“Brad decided to buy one of the amazing watches after meeting the Stern family at a watch fair in Basel,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He wanted to buy Ange a unique gift that very few people own which is like a piece of art - and the highly sophisticated watch is just that,” the source added.
The time piece takes two months to make and has a pearl dial and is gold.
“He (Pitt) went to Geneva to pick it up and it’s believed he’ll present it to Ange as a pre-wedding gift,” the source said.
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Jolie, Pitt order $1 mn rings - Aug 14, 2012
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Brangelina to gift theme park to their children - Feb 27, 2012
- Cleaniness freak Brad Pitt - Sep 18, 2012
- Brad Pitt buys graffiti art - Jun 23, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Pitt busy planning wedding - Aug 05, 2012
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Pitt buys motorbike for son - Aug 08, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, angelina jolie, basel, brad pitt, fiancee, geneva, late september, minute repeater, patek philippe, pearl dial, september wedding, stern family, thesun, time piece, watches, wedding gift