Pitt wants more kidsOctober 23rd, 2011 - 3:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 23 (IANS) Brad Pitt wants more children, even though he already raises six kids with partner Angelina Jolie.
The actor is the father of Maddox, 10, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. While the couple is in no hurry to add to their brood, 47-year-old Pitt admits it will probably happen in the future.
“Probably. Most likely. Parenthood is the greatest and most important endeavour of my life. Why stop at this point?” he said.
The actor said he loves spending time with all the children as they make him laugh.
“It’s easier to handle them one at a time. I love my time with each of them and I have to say that they are the funniest people I know,” he said.
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Family first for Brad Pitt - Sep 30, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brad Pitt wants more time with kids - Nov 27, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012