Pitt slams rumours of split with JolieMay 22nd, 2009 - 8:53 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 22 (IANS) Hollywood actor Brad Pitt has dismissed rumours suggesting that he is heading for a split with partner Angelina Jolie, insisting that he is the “happiest” man.
The Hollywood couple’s relationship has been put under the spotlight in recent weeks, with speculations that their paradise is in trouble ever since Pitt went on a date with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston last month.
But “The Troy” star has insisted he is still very much in love with Jolie.
“I am in love and I have the most beautiful family. What else can a guy want? I am the happiest man ever. We’re so lucky,” said the actor.
The pair has six children — three adopted - Maddox (7), Pax (7) and Zahara (3) - and three of their own - Shiloh (2) and seven-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox.
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt dismisses rumours of splitting with Jolie - May 23, 2009
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, angelina jolie, beautiful family, brad pitt, hollywood, hollywood actor, hollywood couple, jennifer aniston, maddox, mumbai, pax, rumours, shiloh, slams, speculations, spotlight, twins, vivienne, wife jennifer, zahara