Pitt shells out half million pounds for paintingJune 14th, 2009 - 11:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt has spent more than half-a-million pounds at an art fair in Switzerland on an oil painting.
The “Troy” actor spent 585,000 pounds to buy the painting by German artist Neo Rauch, reports mirror.co.uk.
Called “Etappe”, it’s a nine-feet-long picture, which shows a swirling view of a race car on a track.
- Brad Pitt splashes out $1m on painting - Jun 11, 2009
- Art auction market witnessing new generation of buyers (With Images) - Jul 11, 2012
- Brad Pitt buys graffiti art - Jun 23, 2012
- Brangelina's security nightmare over $25M art collection - Jul 06, 2009
- Michael Schumacher's F1 car disassembled, hung in art gallery - Mar 09, 2011
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie on vacation in France - Aug 28, 2012
- Eight Bangladeshi artists interpret Tagore on canvas - May 16, 2011
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- A free fair for young artists to sell art directly to buyers - Jul 12, 2012
- Brangelina plan lake-side vacation - Aug 29, 2012
- Presenting, 'master' Picasso with 'fan' Souza in East-West showcase (With Images) - Dec 19, 2011
- Tarantino wants to cast Gaga in new film - May 13, 2011
- Where Indian art meets global creativity (With Image) - Jan 26, 2012
- Prestigious Art Basel comes to Asia - May 08, 2012