Pitt made Jolie want pregnancyOctober 11th, 2008 - 4:01 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
Angelina Jolie, a mother of 3 adoptive children and 3 biological children, never wanted to be pregnant, but Pitt changed it.
In an interview with W magazine Jolie said “One of the life-changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do”.
Jolie said she started to change her mind open to getting pregnant while she was watching Pitt play and bond with adopted children Maddox and Zahara. When Pitt have them, he just stopped talking about having other kids in the other way and then she realized Pitt was really happy with them as his children.
The couple welcomed daughter Shiloh in May 2006 and twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline in July.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie pregnant again? - Jan 19, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina have no plans to marry - Jun 29, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011