Pitt, Jolie visit children’s cancer centreJanuary 2nd, 2011 - 2:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 2 (IANS) Superstar couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have made a brief visit to a children’s cancer centre.The couple — who raise six kids, Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, together — were joined by Brad’s parents to the St. John’s Jane Pitt Paediatric Cancer Centre Wednesday.
“They stayed about 45 minutes. It was a very nice visit,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted hospital’s spokesperson Cora Scott as saying.
Last year, Pitt and Jolie, along with family, donated $1 million to St. John’s Foundation for Community Health and had the paediatric cancer unit dedicated to the Pitt’s mother Jane.
“Jane Pitt is a gem in our community. She’s a very wonderful woman who cares so very much about the well being of children,” Scott added.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, cancer centre, cancer unit, community health, cora, jane jane, jane pitt, london jan, maddox, mother jane, paediatric cancer, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, pitt and jolie, pitt jolie, shiloh, vivienne, wonderful woman