Pitt, Jolie on vacation in FranceAugust 28th, 2012 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
Paris, Aug 28 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are on a family vacation in the French town of Le Torquet, where Pitt is shooting a movie.
The pair was seen perusing the shops and heading out for dinner.
In a toy shop, the couple spent 135 pounds on dolls, dinosaur figures and Barbie clothes. An employee confessed to not even have noticed the famous couple.
“I wasn’t notified of their visit. I didn’t expect it. I didn’t even recognise them. I said Bonjour like I do to all my clients and then I saw Brad Pitt. I asked him for an autograph,” people.com quoted an employee as saying.
“Since Angelina was here with her son last year, the shop has moved, but they found us. I think she must really love the store,” the employee said.
- Brangelina plan lake-side vacation - Aug 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Angie Is A Terrific Girl: Johnny Depp - Dec 20, 2010
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Jolie, Pitt not adopting Haitian child - Feb 12, 2011
- Hitler ordered sex dolls for Nazi troops - Jul 11, 2011
- Branjelina’s Christmas Shopping Spree At Namibia! - Dec 27, 2010
- Jolie enrolls kids in school in Hungary - Oct 05, 2010
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Brad Pitt injures knee - Jan 09, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, autograph, barbie clothes, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, dinosaur, dolls, family vacation, france paris, french town, hollywood, hollywood couple, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, pitt jolie, toy shop