Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaokeMay 29th, 2012 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 29 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie have been enjoying karaoke sessions.
The Hollywood stars have hired a theatre company to visit their house in Surrey in Britain to enable their family to brush up on their vocal skills.
Although the idea was originally to help their children Pax, Knox, Vivienne, Shiloh, Maddox and Zahara, Pitt and Jolie haven’t been shy about picking up the microphone.
“Brad likes belting out a tune in front of the kids. Angelina thought it would be a fun way for the kids to practice their singing and the theatre group has really helped,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve only been round a couple of times but Brad and Ange hope to make it a regular thing during their stay in the UK,” the source said.
The kids chose to sing their favourite pop songs while Pitt and Jolie went for older classic pop tunes.
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,