Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding giftSeptember 4th, 2012 - 3:59 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 4 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt has splashed 250,000 pounds on a shooting range as a wedding present for Angelina Jolie.
The couple are set to tie the knot at their French estate Miraval later this year and Pitt installed the range and an armoury on site as a gift for his bride-to-be.
“Brad had a lot to live up with his wedding gift considering Angelina exchanged vials of blood with her ex-husband Billy-Bob Thornton,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
“But Angelina clearly finds shooting an aphrodisiac. When she and Brad were around weapons on the set of 2005 ‘Mr & Mrs Smith’ they ended up together.
“And by letting Angelina de-stress at the range, he’s less likely to get earache indoors. There’s a lot to be said for that when you have six kids,” added the source.
It’s no surprise Pitt is pulling out all the stops as it was recently claimed that Jolie has invited her ex-husbands Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob to the wedding.
“Angelina has remained close to both Jonny and Billy so they’d certainly be invited,” said the source.
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton- The Past Is Buried - Dec 17, 2010
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jolie praises ex-husband - May 18, 2012
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Jolie praises ex-husband Billy Bob - Apr 12, 2012
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie quarrel over their burial space - Aug 02, 2009
- Marriage is a lovely thing: Jolie - Aug 26, 2010
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Jolie to wed Pitt? - Jul 13, 2010
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, amp, angelina jolie, aphrodisiac, armoury, billy bob thornton, brad pitt, french estate, jonny lee miller, knot, mrs smith, shooting range, stress, surprise, thesun, weapons, wedding gift