Pitt and Jolie look forward to adopt seventh childOctober 17th, 2008 - 5:45 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
Hollywood superstars Angelina Jolie, 33 and Brad Pitt,44 are planning to adopt the seventh child. The adoption could be only months away.
In an interview with NBC US television show “Today” hosted by Matt Lauer, the couple asked if they have any plan about next adoption in mind.
Angelina Jolie then accepted with a smile, they are planing to adopt the 7th child after their twin babies are 6 month-old. She also added that other children are unfazed by their rapidly expanding family.
The couple have three adopted children: Maddox, seven, from Cambodia, Pax, four, from Vietnam and Zahara, three, from Ethiopia. They also have two-year-old biological daughter, Shiloh, while twins Vivienne and Knox arrived in July.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
Tags: adoption, angelina jolie, biological daughter, brad pitt, cambodia, hollywood, hollywood superstars, maddox, matt lauer, nbc, pax, pitt and jolie, shiloh, smile, television show, twin babies, twins, vietnam, vivienne, zahara