Pippa Middleton’s dress steals the show at the Royal weddingApril 30th, 2011 - 1:19 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, April 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kate Middleton’s younger sister, Pippa, seems to have hogged the attention during the Royal Wedding on Friday. The 27-year-old was wearing a dress designed by Alexander McQueen.
Though the dress was a simple ivory crowl-neck, she managed to get some attention of her own. Her general appearance got some people hitting their Twitter accounts shortly after the wedding. Prince Harry’s name came into the tweets as well.
Some of the tweets suggested that the younger brother of Prince William should make an approach for Pippa. When that suggestion was first made by someone, all the other tweets seem to follow that idea.
Pippa became Internet sensation when her identity was revealed. She looks like the most outgoing of the Middleton children. Among those who were calling for Harry to make a move on Pippa was former England cricket captain Michael Vaughan.
One of Vaughan’s tweet said, “Let’s all pray for Harry.. pray that he gets lucky tonight with Pippa.. Make a move this afternoon Harry..Lovely Gardens at the palace.”
The highly anticipated Royal Wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton came off at the Westminster Abbey on Friday. The event was watched by an estimated global audience of 2 billion people.
- Pippa Middleton's derriere has its own Facebook fan sites - Apr 30, 2011
- Facebook fan sites for Pippa Middleton's derriere - Apr 30, 2011
- Hollywood celebs inundate Twitter with royal wedding comments - Apr 30, 2011
- 'Stunning' Pippa Middleton steals the show on Kate's big day - Apr 30, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Pippa Middleton & Prince Harry go on a secret date - Jun 08, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Pippa Middleton goes to Queen's Club Championship to watch Murray-Tipsarevic match - Jun 10, 2011
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Chinese brides-to-be eye Kate's wedding gown - May 04, 2011
- Pippa Middleton being considered for 'Strictly Come Dancing' - Jul 21, 2011
- All I've got to do is get lines right, jokes William - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: alexander, alexander mcqueen, april 29, captain michael, england cricket captain, global audience, internet sensation, ivory, kate middleton, michael vaughan, pippa middleton, prince harry, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william and kate middleton, royal wedding, tweet, tweets, westminster abbey, william and kate