Pink ‘wouldn’t watch Britney’s mimed concert’December 16th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 16 (ANI): American singer Pink, real name Alecia Beth Moore, has revealed that she would never attend a Britney Spears gig if the pop princess lip synched while performing.
Pink, 30, who posed for the cover of US fitness magazine Women’s Health, had parodied her pop rival in the song ‘Stupid Girls’, and she has now added fuel to their rivalry by joining in the Britney lip-synching debate.
“I’m not taking anything away from Britney because I really like her a lot, but I would never go to a show where the person was lip-synching,” the Sun quoted her as telling the magazine.
“When you grow up listening to Janis Joplin, you’re not going to want to see somebody mime,” she added. (ANI)
- Michael Buble defends Britney over miming controversy - Nov 17, 2009
- Video of marines lip-synching Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is YouTube hit - Apr 23, 2011
- Britney welcomed by Brisbane fans amid miming claims - Nov 23, 2009
- John Mayer defends Britney for lip-synching in Australia - Nov 10, 2009
- Britney disappoints One More Time with Melbourne gig - Nov 12, 2009
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Ke$ha apologizes after insulting Britney Spears, Justin Bieber - Mar 24, 2010
- Ke$ha takes a dig at Britney in new song - Mar 22, 2010
- Britney 'extremely upset' over claims Oz fans stormed out of her concert - Nov 09, 2009
- Amy Adams to Star as Janis Joplin in Upcoming Movie - Jul 20, 2010
- Britney's onstage miming may prompt new Oz legislation - Nov 07, 2009
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- Britney 'holed up' in Oz hotel after lip-synching gig shame - Nov 08, 2009
- Tickets to Britney's Oz gigs on eBay for 99c! - Nov 13, 2009
- Lily Allen says she'd mime worse than Britney - Dec 24, 2009