Pink wants more kidsNovember 16th, 2011 - 11:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 16 (IANS) Singer Pink wants to have lots and lots of children with hubby Carey Hart.
The singer and husband Carey Hart became parents five months ago when she gave birth to daughter Willow Sage, and the “Raise Your Glass” hitmaker is already thinking about expanding her family further, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“We want a basketball team. We want lots and lots and lots,” she said.
The 32-year-old star also revealed Willow is already a fan of her music and settles down when she hears her mother sing.
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- Knitting - singer Pink's new hobby - Jul 20, 2011
- Pink undecided on baby's name - Nov 30, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- Alicia Keys a 'natural' mother - Jul 14, 2012
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- Pink readying for first tour after becoming mom - Jul 16, 2012
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- Carey loves spending time in nursery - Apr 21, 2011
- Mariah Carey back to work - Jun 28, 2012
- Pink confirms pregnancy - Nov 17, 2010
- Pink's Pregnancy Confirmed At The "Ellen DeGeneres Show" - Nov 22, 2010
- Mel B wants more kids - Sep 21, 2011